Monday, December 24, 2007

JUST SOLD!

JUST SOLD!
New York Post - Nicole Orphanos and John Surak, Prudential Douglas Elliman GRAMERCY $1,200,000 235 E. 22nd St. Prewar two-bedroom, two-bath co Levi Chow, The Developers Group and Steven Weber, Pari Passu Realty HUDSON HEIGHTS $425,000 720 Fort Washington Ave. One-bedroom
Source: www.nypost.com

Anti-meat essay irks PETA’s critics
La Crosse Tribune - How unpatriotic of her not to chow down on some hormone injected, factory made turkeys. ” DKelly28 wrote: “ I’m John wrote: “ Death is a part of life. I am a carnivore and proud of it. ” Uncle Ted wrote: “ Comparing the
Source: www.lacrossetribune.com

Back from Nashville, carry on
Atlanta Journal Constitution - I feel kinda bad about not getting a new blog up before the other one collapsed sometime today beneath the weight of more than 1,000 posts, but hey, it took me a few days to find my way out of the labyrinthian Opryland Hotel and recover my rental car
Source: www.ajc.com

No comments: